Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Tuesday Update

Joseph went to the Atrium this morning and played with his cousins this afternoon. Now, he is resting and watching a movie (Eragon). He has very stubborn bone marrow so they are going up on his dosage of Thymoglobulin and he will start a new 6 hour run of it later today. His T Cells are still active! Geesh........they just don't give up, do they? We've learned so much about the body's immune system this week, more than we cared to know to be quite honest.

Let's pray specifically that his immune system will just calm down and stop fighting his heart. Let's pray that Abby will stop worrying about her JoJo. Let's pray for the doctors and nurses who are taking care of him. Let's pray that Joseph's spirits stay up. Pray for peace for all of us that surpasses all understanding.

Thank you for your prayers.
Love to all,
Angela, Stephen, Joseph, and Abigail

5 comments:

Angie said...

Angela,
We are praying for Joseph and Abby. I know it is so hard for her to understand what is going on. Could you post an address that will get to Joseph so we can send him something. In the mean time I am going to call and see if I can get an address for him. Billy has something he wants to send him. Just in case if you could post an address, I would appreciate it. If not, I will just send it to your home address. You and your family are in our thought and prayers.
Love,
Angie and Billy McLaughlin

Mandy said...

Angela,

I am praying multiple times, every day. In my prayers I'm reminding our God just how special Joseph and Abby are and how very, very worried so many of us have become. And I'm humbly asking that he lay his healing hands on Joseph and to please comfort Abby in the meantime.
Many of my relatives have added Joseph to their prayer list at their churches and I sent emails to many of your "old" friends at TBS; because I know they too will pray.I hope the next few days pass quickly for all of you and that good news will come your way very soon. Please let me know if I can do anything here in Florence for you all.

Mandy

The Walker family said...

Angela,
ditto on the address.. or I, too, can call & get it... Harrison & Will would like to send Abby a card. (& Joseph too).. Joseph is so strong- he will be through this soon.. remind him that most adults don't know how to swim butterfly- & he does :)

anything at all you need? my sister is still at musc- some of my family will be traveling that way soon- let me know if you need anything from this area...

thinking of all of you much...
dawn

Beth said...

Hey Angela,
Just wanted to let you know that Joseph and your whole family are in my thoughts and prayers. You have been through so much together and God has been right there seeing you through. Find peace in knowing His promises are true. He will never leave you! Your little warrior is going to be fine! Please let me know if there is anything I can do. Much love and prayers to you and your family.
Love,
Beth Tanner Cannon
PS. Tell Jojo that we loved the Atrium too!! :)

RHONDA said...

Hey Angela,
Just wanted you to know we are praying for Joseph and all of you. We love you dearly ..and we are very Thankful for your latest update! I haven't checked the blog lately and was very suprised to hear about this, I apologize, but we will be praying praying praying!!!