Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Late Wednesday Update

I would have updated earlier but it's been a real busy day for me. Stephen needed to head home for the day to take care of some things and I've been really busy with both my kids. We went to the atrium 3 times today! Abby went with him each time and that did her heart good. Joseph's cath is scheduled for first case, so he might be heading to the cath lab around 7:30 AM. We are hoping and praying that his biopsy and heart cath will show improvements in his heart and no rejection. Please pray for good results! Stephen and I are staying positive and looking forward to the day we walk out of here again with Joseph and Abby holding our hands.

I have 2 Bible verses I'd like to share with you tonight:

I can do everything through Him who gives me strength.
Philippians 4:13

"But now, Lord, what do I look for? My hope is in you."
Psalm 39:7

Good night ya'll!
Angela, Stephen, Joseph, and Abigail

6 comments:

Cathy Privette said...

Good morning! It was exactly 7:30 a.m. when I read this update. I am praying that the procedure goes well. Everyone at church has Joseph in our thoughts and prayers. Take care and we love your family.

Cathy

The B Family said...

Praying this morning for JoJo & great results!

Blessings for today~ Rebecca

Unknown said...

Hi, Stephen. Ray Marshall (JHS class of '86) here. I connected with Lisa and Joel through Facebook a few weeks ago and will see them Saturday in our travels to SC. She told me about Joseph and your site. I wish Joseph all the best today! I'll be thinking of you guys.
I saw your photos and I'm proud to say that you guys are treasuring every precious moment together. Joseph is am amazing child with an amazing story - there's no question about how much he enjoys all of the activities he does. What a handsome guy with a beautiful smile!

Kayne and Thomas said...

We are praying for Joseph and all of you and love you! Thank you for the updates. We are here if you need anything at all!

Joy Badiuk said...

Hello Greenwoods.... I'm praying that things went well today in the cath lab!!! I unfortunately will not be able to stop by this weekend...Ryan's grandfather passed away this morning and we are getting ready to head up to Ohio for the weekend. Hopefully you all will not still be here when I get back on Monday.

How is the pirate ship coming along? :)

Again, I am praying for good results! Take care,
Love, Joy

Florence said...


I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!