Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Check Up This Friday

Well, not much to report this week. Joseph is doing well. His sweet little face is swollen from the prednisone and he's eating us out of house and home! We got a call from Transplant saying that his Prograf levels (anti-rejection medicine) had dropped from Sat. to Mon. We are trying to figure out this mystery. The yo yo in the numbers can be confusing and concerning. We will be at MUSC this Friday for labs and a Cardiology Clinic Appt. We are hoping and praying his heart function and pressures all look good or better. We will be making decisions about when Joseph can start school and when he can be baptised. He is going to be very upset if he can't start on time. He told me tonight that "you just can't miss the first day of school!". We shall see. We'll just look up for all these answers. Pray for our sweet little guy that things will start to get back to "normal" for him real soon! Our hearts break for him when he hits these bumps in the road. He's a strong boy, though, so if anybody can do it, he can!

Here's a fitting verse: Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." Mathew 19:26

Love to All,
Angela, Stephen, Joseph, and Abigail

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Joseph (and his lovely family)remain in my prayers. I have to be honest, when you were at MUSC I knew what I was asking for- Joseph's sick body to be healed. I remain firm in that request, but the school thing..... I just asked that the Lord give you that "feeling" of what is right and then the courage to act on it. As I went to post this comment I noticed the time you entered your note, "don't you ever sleep?" Love you guys,
Mandy