Monday, August 3, 2009

Monday Evening Update

Dr. Ringewald came by this evening and said Joseph looks great. He also said that his 3 beat run of VTach (irregular heart rhythm)was probably because his heart is a little sensitive right now with everything that's going on and it's common with what he's experienced and not to worry. I admit, the word VTach brings back feelings of panic and anxiety and Dr. Ringewald figured that freaked us out a little, for good reason. The next biopsy is still scheduled for Thursday. Joseph is still receiving his Thymoglobulin right now and is getting ready to take his night time meds. The good news is he recently learned to take pills so it's not half as hard for him to get down all the meds like it was two years ago! :) Abby has enjoyed visiting her JoJo tonight and has been working really hard to make cards for him so he'll get better really quickly. She's really worried about him so we're trying to let her spend plenty of time with him to ease her fears. It seems to be helping. Thank you for praying for us and sending us messages. They lift our spirits when we are feeling down or scared. Love you all!
Heart Hugs,
Angela, Stephen, Joseph, and Abigail

2 comments:

Aron said...

The kids and I just finished making cards for him. We are praying!!!

Angie said...

Angela,
I posted a request for prayers for Joseph on my facebook. Gail Hall read it and wanted me to let you know that you all are in her thoughts and prayers. I'm checking off and on daily to see how Joseph is doing. He is such a special little guy. I'm keeping you all in my prayers. Last night Billy was saying his prayers and Joseph was the very first one then he said PS please help my friend Joseph get well.I was so proud of him. Even though he doesn't see Joseph as much since Joseph switch schools, he still thinks the world of him. He was so excited when he saw ya'll at Sam's a couple of weeks ago. I will be praying for all of you.
Angie