Sunday, August 9, 2009

The Plan

The plan for now is to have labs drawn at 8:30 in the morning right here in Florence. Then we will wait and see the results. If all is well, we will head to Charleston on Friday for a peds cardiology clinic appt. where they will do an echocardiogram, EKG, and draw more labs. Joseph's not going to be real happy with all the pokes he'll be getting this week. Say a special prayer for him that he won't get too scared or frustrated with the situation.

I just found this Bible verse and couldn't help but share it with you tonight. It made me think of sweet Joseph who is waiting to be baptised...it was scheduled before all this happened. He told our pastor that he asked Jesus into his heart and he wants everyone to know. God willing, nothing will stop him now, and everyone will know that he is a child of God. What a happy day that will be! How perfect this verse is for him!

My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. (Psalm 73:26)

Love to all!
Angela, Stephen, Joseph, and Abigail

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Amen and amen!

Cathy Privette said...

Thanks for the update. You should be a writer. You would give Karen Kingsbury a scare! We will look forward to Joseph's baptism. That will be a special day!!!

Kaidence's Mommy said...

I just ran across your blog. Your little guys story sounds so much like my daughter Kaidence's. Kaidence was also born healthy and caught a virus july 2007, that caused her cardiomyopathy. She was also the first one at Primary Childrens Medical Center (utah) to recieve the Berlin Heart (Novmber 2007). Kaidence recieved her heart transplant December 23rd, 2007.

We have been so blessed and Thank our Father in Heaven daily for the many gifts that we have been given. Here is her blog
www.4mykaidence.blogspot.com
I want to link our blogs together, please let me know if that would be ok. I want to keep up on your story. The only other transplantsall kids that I know have been born with their heart problems.

Florence said...


I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!