Sunday, August 2, 2009

Hanging In There

Joseph is hanging in there! He feels good today and we are so thankful for that. He just started his second round of Thymoglobulin to wipe out his T Cells. So far, that is going well and he is not having any reactions. We spoke to the doctors and they are pleased with what they see so far. The next biopsy is scheduled for Thursday. That will help us know if the treatment is working. Joseph just informed me to write that he feels great, not good! So there you have it from the patient himself! :)

Thank you for your prayers. We feel your love and support.

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10

Love to you all!
Angela, Stephen, Joseph, and Abigail

2 comments:

The B Family said...

Another great day! Good thing the patient is such an optimist, too! :)
Praying for that sweet, strong boy!

Blessings to you~ Rebecca

Florence said...


I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!