Friday, November 7, 2008

Election Day Blues


Well, I bet you're thinking I'm talking about the results of the election. But no...I'm talking about Abby. Stephen and I were taking turns going to the polls. Abby went running after Stephen on his way out to tell him, "Wait up Daddy, I want to go on the boat!" Stephen asked her what in the world she was talking about! She said she wanted to go with him when we took turns boating. She was very disappointed when he informed her we were taking turns "voting" not "boating." :)


We had our first parent watch day at KFA to see the little ones dance. They were completely adorable! Here's Abby in her first tutu!


Joseph's doing great. We have an appointment today to get their flu shots. I'm going to have two hysterical kids in my car this afternoon. Wish us luck.


We have a very important prayer request. A precious little Florence boy who is 4 years old, Kole Miller, is battling a very rare and serious brain stem tumor. His family is at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital in Memphis seeking treatment. They need our prayers in a big way. His Caring Bridge site is http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/kolemiller They sure could use your support.


Thanks for checking in! Until next time...

Angela, Stephen, Joseph, and Abigail

1 comment:

Hayley said...

Poor Abby...what a disappointment...voting sure is not as much fun as boating!!!